Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ho Ho Ho!

It's that time of the year again!

The decorations are up in the shops - in a BIG way! I am packing my books, kitchen, and stuff into boxes and getting ready to move - my exams are almost over - it must be Christmas time.

But this year - I have to preach at my new Church on Christmas day. I've never preached at Christmas before!?

Its quite exciting. But now I have to come up with something cool and creatively captivating... Hmm....

This picture is from Helen Martin's owl house in Nieu Bethesda - very beautiful little nativity scene.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gus - Google "O come all ye faithless" - there are two different versions of this song... both thought provoking.

Anonymous said...

Hey friends,

I hope you're safely moved into your new diggs! We miss you guys on this side already.... Pretoria is empty and lonely without Gus's diesel Lion prowling the streets.... Not a single book has been read in our library in a week....

Many blessings! We look forward to catching up soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Gus, where'd you go?
Not even you can live without Internet for this long...

Have a FANTASTIC anniversary tomorrow guys!!