Monday, April 24, 2006

Graduation

On Saturday morning John Wesley College held a graduation service and I graduated - WOW, I now have a real live diploma in Theology - framed and not yet hanging on my wall. It was motivating to graduate, to realise that the work I had done did bear some fruit. I was also motivated to work hard towards my next degree. So I guess I should stop writing and get back to reading.

In the picture: Myself on the left, Bongenkosi Matthenjwa in the middle and the Dean of Students, Dion Forster on the right. (Handsome bunch if you ask me)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Man! Whose the weirdoh on the left?

Murray & Gina UK said...

HEY! Congrats you studious book worm you. I agree...who is that weirdo on the left?
... must be Bonenkosi...

cool.

Murray & Gina UK said...

sheesh... its amazing what one little typo can do...
sorry Bongenkosi...

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

There's a lot of heresy in that picture....

As our friend Dixie has been known to say, "many a soul has been saved through heresy." Well done Gus! Of course what you fail to mention to all of your adoring fans is that you were also recognised for your achievement as the best Phase 1 student of 2005! You are a rising star!

Well done friend.